Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Medley, Florida 33178
Duration: 12 Months
- Quality Assurance Engineer develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation, control systems and protocols for materials being processed into partially finished or finished products.
- Working with product design and specification, devises testing plans, methods and equipment to assure reliability of product Collaborates internally to ensure quality standards are in effect.
- Ensures that projects and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives and/or contracts.
- Identifies and manages risk in product development primarily utilizing and driving UPPAP core elements (e.g. PFMEA, MSA, Process Flow and Control Plans, etc.).
- Develops proactive quality initiative strategies and drives their implementation.
- Performs Escape management procedures, root cause analysis, and recommends corrective action for design problems for internally produced products & processes.
- Ensures all requirements are met for work transfer and process change management including Resourcing Gate and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) acceptance.
- Designs and implements product engineering changes to satisfy quality issues raised by customers.
- Responsible for both Program and Product Quality Engineering.
- Responsible for development of new inspection technologies or methodologies to assure product conformance.
- Strong understanding of APQP principles & tools, strong skills in applying root cause analysis.
- Must be familiar with Assembly Processes.
- Background with aesthetic/cosmetic criteria usage/knowledge is a must.
- Candidate will be Reviewing and evaluating design criteria and specifications.
- Candidate must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Candidate must have excellent communications skills - Will need to communicate with both internal and external customers
- Candidate must speak/read fluent English.
- Aerospace/automotive experience is a plus.
- Looking for a candidate with a great attitude with high energy.
- Established and productive professional contributor.
- Has theoretical to advanced knowledge of work area.
- Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- Works autonomously with limited supervision.
- Influences others within the work area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Quality Assurance Engineer works as an individual contributor to set and achieve objectives for own area of responsibility.
- Influences process and planning decisions with knowledge and explanations of Quality Engineering policies, practices, and procedures.