- BS Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience of 10+ years in IT Quality Services test planning, execution, and validation or application development required.
- 12+ years of related experience required.
Hands-on experience with applications like PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, SAP, etc
- Strong functional knowledge of Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Asset management and other financial domains
- 5+ years of software test planning, execution, and validation for large enterprise(ERP) systems for System Test.
- 5+ years of software test planning, execution, and validation for large enterprise(ERP) systems for Integration Tests involving 7+ systems including 3rd party interfaces like SAAS providers, Banks, and other ERP systems.
- 5+ years of software test planning, execution, and validation for large enterprise(ERP) systems for Parallel Test phases.
- 5+ years of experience in test environment management, test collaboration, tools selection and implementation in a medium to a large company with a global environment.
- 5+ years of business process and data flow identification and documentation.
- 5+ years of experience with application interfaces and data conversion
- 5+ years of experience focusing on a specific application/technology.
- Expertise with various testing tools and methods. SQL, Quality Center, qTest, etc.
- Good understanding of hardware architectures.
- Coding experience preferred.
- Experienced with industry-standard code review practices.
- In-depth knowledge of the overall application development life cycle.
- Ability to conduct test planning and execution with off-site resources.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret business acumen.
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and remain flexible in a changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to demonstrate professional judgment with the ability to appropriately influence others as needed.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience as a Business Systems Analyst writing Functional Design Documents.
- Experience testing Workday Financial Applications.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design