- Maintains quality data records, compiles information, and prepares reports for internal and external customers.
- Performs preliminary review and Material Review Board analysis and disposition of nonconforming material.
- Provides support to manufacturing operations in the review of products and of engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Performs product audits in accordance with Client / customer / industry standards, reports results, assigns and monitors follow-up actions.
- Performs duties required by the Quality Management System.
- Trains inspection (audit) personnel on workmanship standards.
- Applies quality standards for receiving, in-process and final inspection in accordance with Clients and contractual requirements.