One of our top clients is looking to add a Quality Assurance Technician to their team.
Candidates will be sitting in the quality department. They will be doing power testing, so they have to be comfortable with that.
Candidates will also be doing Quality inspections use multimeter, hand tools and wiring tools to check product.
The successful candidate will possess the following traits:
- A working knowledge of electrical safety and experience with power testing equipment from DC voltages up to 480VAC 3-phase
- The ability to read electrical schematics
- A hands-on, methodical approach to troubleshooting
- The ability to use hand tools to repair something
- Minimum 5 years of Quality Technician experience
- UL experience preferred but not required
- Minimum 2 years of power testing experience
- Minimum 2 years of working around wiring industry-understanding schematics
- Experience working around control panels
Interviews are happening now. Please apply if interested.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.