Job Title Quality Assurance Technician
Location Savannah, GA 31408
Duration 12 Months
- Quality Assurance Technician Interfaces with customers, Regulatory and Quality Standards personnel to maintain/attain requirements and certifications.
- Utilizes lean / six sigma (advanced quality) tools to evaluate company or supplier products and processes.
- Participates in cross-functional efforts to ensure proper corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Performs preliminary review and Material Review Board analysis and disposition of nonconforming material.
- Provides support to manufacturing operations in the review of products and of engineering and manufacturing processes, including First Article Inspections and producibility reviews for new engineering products.
- Provides support to engineering in the review of products and of engineering processes.
- Performs product audits in accordance with company / customer / industry standards, reports result, assigns and monitors follow-up actions.
- Applies quality standards for receiving, in-process and final inspection in accordance with and contractual requirements.
- Associate's Degree preferred in applicable technical field or three years BUT related experience plus nine years’ experience acceptable.
- Cooperation - Fosters teamwork across the company, always acting the with best interests of the company in mind.
- Customer Service Orientation - Provides superior customer experiences, while building long-term relationships and demonstrating a passion towards customer commitments.
- Decisiveness - Never hesitates to make critical decisions and consistently reaches important deadlines.
- Dependability - Exerts consistent effort to provide quality results that are focused on the bottom-line.
- Detail Orientation - Consistently produces quality results while striving to work to the best of one's ability.
- Judgment - Able to make quick and well-informed decisions, even under high pressure situations.
- Relationships - Displays sensitivity and awareness of how his/her actions affect customers and coworkers.
- Stress Tolerance - Consistently remains even-keeled, even in the most demanding of situations.
- Experience in AS9100.
- QMS experience