- Performs a wide variety of complex and difficult mechanical inspections for piece part, in-process and final system assembly.
- Follows general inspection guidelines to conduct critical non-routine visual, dimensional, mechanical, and functional inspections on a wide variety of components, assemblies and materials.
- Performs complex and critical inspection procedures requiring special set-up of new or unique equipment and interpretation of test data from a variety of sources.
- May conduct first article inspection of parts, assemblies, equipment and tooling.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Ability to use typical equipment, such as micrometres, vernier calipers, height gauges, dial indicators, oscilloscopes, component testers and the like.
- Previous CMM experience would be a plus!