- Interfaces with customers, Regulatory and Quality Standards personnel to maintain/attain requirements and certifications.
- Utilizes lean / six sigma (advanced quality) tools to evaluate or supplier products and processes.
- Participates in cross-functional efforts to ensure proper corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Performs preliminary review and Material Review Board analysis and disposition of nonconforming material.
- Provides support to manufacturing operations in the review of products and of engineering and manufacturing processes, including First Article Inspections and producibility reviews for new engineering products.
- Provides support to engineering in the review of products and of engineering processes.
- Performs product audits in accordance with customer / industry standards, reports results, assigns and monitors follow-up actions.
- Applies quality standards for receiving, in-process and final inspection in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Quality background specific to aerospace.
- Do want candidates with limited and ONLY experience in Manufacturing that is not related to aerospace.
- Experience in AS9100
- QMS experience
- Experience in the job description process and audits