Role/Title – Quality Assurance Technician
Duration – 12 months contract with possible extension
Location – Simpsonville, SCRESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be able to perform basic task with minimum supervision
- -Must be able to follow established procedures on routine work .
- -Assists with problems related to work orders.
- -Ensure completion of daily preparation work.
- -Follow daily work schedule to meet customer’s requirements.
- -Must be able to interface with Suppliers, Customers and internal organization as needed .
- -Assist with internal, customer and third party audits.
- -Looks for opportunities to improve Inspector productivity.
- -Create Inspection procedures within BE Quality Management System.
- -Perform inspections to meet daily customer demand.
- -Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned by Supervisor.