Acts as lead on the creation, maintenance and execution of automation test scripts, oversight of execution and defect management and other specialty testing activities in the areas of automation testing, test environments, data conditioning and application specialties. Identifies and develops ways to improve the quality, capability, or efficiency of the testing process. Responsible for oversight of day-to-day testing activities of multiple releases supporting varying project scope. Consults on estimations, impact assessment and risk assessment of development changes. Manages the resource allocation and demand of large international QA team.
* Manage all aspects of test execution in support of web-services / database testing
* Automating manual scripts to increase automation penetration
* Work on in-cycle Automation
* Estimate testing efforts to support defined testing scope/timelines
* Ensure proper resource allocation is maintained to support efforts within funding limits
* Foster collaboration between different teams for successful releases
* Analyze testing results and other data to ensure continuous improvement in quality and efficiency
* BS degree in computer science or engineering equivalent
* Proficient in database automation testing
* Experienced in ETL jobs testing
* Strong database knowledge
* Experience in building Automation frameworks, and different tools
* Experience in automating within a large scale enterprise environment using any of the tools like Query Surge, TOSCA BI, Test Drive automation tools.
* Comfortable with programming languages like Java, Python
* Minimum 5 yrs experience in SDLC process with a focus on test planning, test execution and defect management.
* Thorough understanding of QA processes and procedures, with an aim towards continual improvement.
* Superior written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to self-direct day-to-day activities and multitask effectively
Strong project management skills including experience managing in an agile / test driven environment.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.