We are looking for a qualified Software Test Engineer with experience in testing complex engineering application type software; identifying defects, and the ability to develop and run test procedures. The candidate must be a strong team member who is self-motivated and able to work well in a small group. Here is the job description.
Software Test Engineer
* 2 years of formal Software Testing experience
* Experience with Microsoft office products
* Linux basic command knowledge
* Must have an active DOE Q or DOD Top Secret clearance to start and be willing to obtain SCI
* Ability to read and comprehend system documentation, architectural documents, requirements documents, ICD's and various other technical documents.
* Develop manual test procedures by teaming with the component subject matter experts to understand how to test component to component interfaces.
* Use Test Rail software to add & modify test procedures.
Please share your information with us. We are excited to work with you.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.