Job Description - Looking for enthusiastic and self-sufficient technologist to help with testing and analysis of developing finance/regulatory reporting systems.
The responsibilities will include
- Working as part of a scrum team and performing QA functions
- Working with scrum master on team's routines
- Help with requirements gathering and analysis
- 5 to 7 Years of total experience in test planning and execution
* Strong SQL scripting / ETL testing skills, Web application testing experience
* Working Knowledge of Defect management process, Risk Framework and mitigation
* Agile tools (Jira/Rally)
* Strong working background in Agile
* Strong competency in requirement analysis, prioritize tasks, identify risks
* Designing the test strategy to validate the data sourcing, staging and additional logic per design document
* Organized and able to Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Highly motivated, able to work independently
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Database (Teradata, Oracle), Unix (Autosys)
* Hands on experience in any Agile tool (Preferably JIRA)
* At least 5 years of experience in testing
* Understand and use various test design techniques
* Good in writing and Executing queries
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.