Title: Quality Control Inspector I
Term: 3+ Months Assignment with extensions
Location: Victor, NY 14564
Reporting to and working with the Quality Manager, the Quality Control Inspector I is responsible for inspection of electro-mechanical satellite communication assemblies and final products to defined specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* In-process and receiving inspection of basic components to ensure compliance to client design and quality documentation.
* Inspect for conformance to purchasing order requirements, engineering drawings, schematics, and specifications: process standards and specifications.
* Utilize basic inspection equipment such as rulers, calipers, micrometers, thread gages, vision systems, and optical comparators to ensure component quality.
* Basic point-to-point testing of electrical and mechanical assemblies.
* Document inspection results into Quality Management System (QMS)
* Associate's degree in Technical Field preferred; or High School diploma
* A minimum of 3 years in electro-mechanical environment performing receiving or in-process inspection, testing and evaluations for adherence to specifications and standards.
* Familiar with application of standards such as IPC JSTD-001, ANSI, and ISO-9000 is a plus.