Location: Foster City
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of compliance supported training, policy and document programs.
- May assist in providing training on compliance supported document and training programs.
- Work will include entry of documents into electronic document system, maintenance of historical documents, and linking documents to relevant curricula.
- Ensuring consistent application of systems and procedures related to compliance supported training programs including assisting in periodic review of curricula, and maintenance of training related documentation (e.g. training materials, hardcopy files).
- Providing support during internal audits and regulatory agency inspections.
- Retrieves and provides training related documents such as training summaries and report, CVs, Job Descriptors, in addition to procedural documents.
- As needed, supporting document control related activities such as the formatting and routing of procedural documents.
- Applying appropriate procedures to ensure the quality of information contained in the document and training systems.
- Work is performed under supervision using well-defined procedures and detailed instruction.
- Must have good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess good organization skills.
- Must be systematic in obtaining and using information.
- Must have good attention to detail and ability to consistently meet high standards of quality required in compliance.
- May assist in training and support to users of the electronic document and training tracking systems.