The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Under the direction of their Manager, the Quality Systems Engineer will be responsible for managing the document review group to create, manage and distribute quality analysis reports and make recommendations to improve the production process based on findings from quality analysis of the PQM system/FPQ results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, create and distribute analysis reports on a routine basis.
- Monitor the compliance of processes and associated records to company standard operating procedure requirements. Report findings to Manger and assist in problem solving.
- Develop CAPA plans and lead continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage on-time closure of assigned deviations and CAPA’s.
- Document results of new procedures after implementation to show quality improvements.
- Write and implement test procedures to obtain the defect information needed for analysis and report findings from test and inspection data to management.
- Analyze quality inspection data to identify all types of quality problems and perform root cause analysis.
- Initiate investigations and support deviation documentation process utilizing the company’s electronic database system.
- Assist in collecting and reporting weekly and monthly Quality reports, e.g., First Pass Quality, Complaints, NCR, Deviations, and others as assigned.
- Participate in employee quality improvement teams to reduce defects and quality issues.
- Monitor the improvement procedure to determine if changes significantly improve the process and the defect quantities.
- Maintain documents for Audits.
- Create new processes or modify and improve current processes by setting up clear and definite quality systems and SOPs.
- Collaborate across multiple disciplines and interface closely with our Operations, Distribution, R&D and Procurement teams.
- Participate in multi-function team activities, support and maintain Quality Systems and perform other assignments as directed by Manager.