Title: Quality Engineer- QMS II
Location: Neenah WI 54956
Duration: 12 Months contract to hire
Hours : 8:00am to 5:00pm
General Expectations and Accountabilities:
- Demonstrate safety as a value by performing all job functions safely, while also complying with corporate policies and departmental procedures, in an effort to reduce risk and eliminate loss.
- Qualities. Effectively achieve results that meet business and individual objectives.
- Ensures activities and items are in compliance with both company quality assurance standards and applicable government regulations, such as GMPs and ISO requirements.
- Ensures that established manufacturing inspection, sampling and statistical process control procedures are followed as applicable.
- Performs production and quality systems audits.
- Develops and implements support systems and processes for managing quality records and documents that meet both internal and external requirements.
- Maintain and demonstrate an appropriate level of knowledge and skill in product forms, quality systems, processes, and regulations.
- Establish and maintain good customer rapport, while driving solutions to meet business needs. Develop and maintain a strong spirit of partnership.
- Executes continuous improvement activities for established processes and initiates development of new processes.