Currently in search for an experience Quality Manager who would be responsible for ensuring all products manufactured by our client meet all product specifications, including industry standards, legal compliance and customers' expectations. Please review the below duties and responsibilities
*All aspects of the Quality Department (Inspectors, Inspections, Receiving Inspections)
*Responsible for Non-conformances and Root Cause, Corrective/Preventive Actions - Lead a cross function team
*Review of product Quality Records for accuracy and completeness.
* Identify cost-savings and quality improvement projects in assigned areas and move them from concept to implementation
* Responsible for Compliance of Materials to EU Directives, SEC, Industry Standards, & Specifications. Work with Engineering for selection of compliant materials.
* Responsible for Export regulations
* Responsible for Contract Review
* Exhibit leadership skills to coach and mentor Quality Engineer, Compliance Manager and inspection team as well as individual contributors from other disciplines within the company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the duties and
responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Minimum of 6+ years of experience in equipment manufacturing
* Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining a Quality Management System
o Experience with QMS Standards ISO9001, AS9100, and ISO 13485
* Experience with First Articles In Accordance with AS9102
* Experience with interpreting Industry and Military Standards & Specifications
* Experience driving Continuous Improvement and Root Cause (corrective/preventive actions)
* Bachelors' Degree in Quality Systems Management BSQSM preferred - will consider Bachelors' Degree in Electrical Engineering/Industrial Engineering and/or Business Management
* ASQR Quality Management Certification
* Lean Six Sigma experience