**IMMEDIATE QUALITY ENGINEERING OPPORTUNITY**
The company is searching for an experienced Aerospace Quality Engineer for a Contract opportunity with consideration for Direct Hire employment in the future.
This position is open due to increased workload and replacement. They will be able to immediately jump in and learn challenges for department.
Will be tasked with 'digging deep' providing root cause analysis, support corrective action efforts, and perform Statistical process control.
- Procure all raw materials, component details and finished products in accordance with contractual quality requirements.
- Manage supplier interactions; ensure appropriate supplier compliance
- Develop and communicate Arrowhead expectations for quality performance, continuous improvement, quality systems, process controls and capabilities to suppliers.
- Mentor and train supplier representatives in quality systems
- Develop supplier audit schedule, conduct supplier audits and follow-up on supplier corrective actions.
- Flexibility for business travel both domestically and abroad, when required.
- Establish quality control procedures, visual and physical inspection points, testing requirements; work instructions
- Conduct assessments of customer returned materials
- Conduct internal audits to ensure conformance to quality manuals and procedures.
- Interact with manufacturing in the detection and resolution of quality problems. Determine and implement effective correction actions
- Serve as member of the Material Review Board.
- Coordinate internal corrective action requests
- MUST HAVE B.A./B.S. degree, Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) is preferred.
- MUST HAVE 5+ years quality engineering experience in aerospace manufacturing
- MUST HAVE ability to analyze and develop policies/procedures, to perform sound root cause analysis, and to perform process mapping.
- experience with Composites withing aerospace mfg
- Experience with Lean methodologies required.
- Proficient in interpreting engineering drawings/blue prints
- Proficient with manufacturing processes and controls.
- Proficient with computer applications including MS Office Suite, MS Project, Visio.
- experience with internal/supplier quality engineering.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.