Our client is hiring a Quality Engineer for a Contract-Hire opportunity. Their primary function will be to support the New Product Introduction and the design efforts, manufacturability, financial cost, and conforming to requirements of the Defense industry for electronic/electro-mechanical products. Will also be asked to support other quality efforts within the department for existing product lines.
- Will support the Prototype, R&D, NPI efforts for the Quality/engineering team
- Will be supporting the coordination of first article, in process, and final inspections
- Will be using knowledge of MRB (Material Review Board) to analyze non-conformances for disposition
- Will support and conduct internal audits for ISO9001 compliance
- Will support documentations of efforts and utilize a Quality Management System (QMS)
- MUST HAVE 5-10+ years of experience with electronics or electro-mechanical product lines
- MUST HAVE experience utilizing a Quality Management System (QMS)
- MUST HAVE experience with New Product Introduction, R&D environment, Prototypes, or a company the is an OEM vs 'Build-to-Print'
- Experience with Aerospace and defense manufacturing (PREFERRED), AS9100
- COMMUNICATION - must have strong verbal and written communication and ability to collaborate with production and engineer employees, as well as have communication with customers in written format or verbally during audits/customer visits
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.