- Know that continuous improvement and deep analysis of process is an essential component of producing high quality products
- Can proactively lead improvement initiatives to completion and serves as the 'voice of the customer' regarding quality criteria and planning
- Strive to include all stakeholders in order to best meet internal and customer needs; our engineers spend time out on the floor talking with our production team to get first-hand insight into the most effective and efficient ways to keep us running Lean while meeting customer expectations
- 3-5 years direct experience as a Quality Engineer
- A degree in Engineering or Business Operations
- A proven track record of results with a focus on process improvement
- An ability to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- An ability to lift documents or work materials up to 30# in weight
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.