Quality Engineer- Electronics Industry
Contract to Hire or Direct Hire
San Diego (Poway)
Pay range: $90,000-110,000
This Engineer will have experience with Quality, Process and Reliability Engineering. This role will analyze business methods to find efficient alternatives and will be responsible for delivering regular recommendations on how to maintain staff levels and lower costs, while meeting all of the quality standards set forth by the company. This Engineer will work with the quality team, and process and product stakeholders, to develop, implement, execute, and improve the Quality Management System to drive improvements in product quality consistent with the needs of the company's customers. This role will also be responsible for developing, implementing and managing a functional Reliability Program for the company, and will work with others to support the factory manufacturing processes, including production, product manufacturability, quality and reliability. This Engineer will be a motivated individual capable of improving quality performance and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use Engineering Principles to analyze workflows within and across all the manufacturing areas to determine how they can better work together.
- Develop, implement and manage a Reliability Program with ongoing improvements and testing, with the goal of improving the company's products and manufacturing processes.
- Learn and understand all facets of product performance with the goal of setting performance benchmarks and verifying product suitability for different use models.
- Assist with the development and implementation of manufacturing methods to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Supplier management/oversight.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
Key Experience Required:
- PFMEA experience
- Reliability Program experience (design, support, or implementation)
- Electronics manufacturing experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.