Quality Engineer will be responsible for managing Quality for Aluminum Extruded Precision Machined Parts.
The company is an expanding manufacturer with 200+ employees
The Quality Engineer will:
- Manage a team of 6 (QC, QA) Quality Technicians
- Manage QMS - Quality Management Systems
- Participate in Quality problem solving
- Interpret print dimensions GD&T and provide direction on conformance.
- Serve as point of contact for customer Quality
- Interface with operations, manufacturing engineering and other disciplines
- Manage ISO certifications and Quality Audits
- The Quality Engineer reports to the Plant Manager
- 3-5 or more years experience in Quality
- Prior Experience as a Quality Engineer OR Senior Quality Engineer OR Quality Supervisor
- Some management experience is a plus and is not required (such as QA Personnel, QC staff, Quality Technicians etc).
- Experience in Automotive industry quality will be very helpful
- Knowledge of Automotive quality systems such as APQP, TS16949 or IATF16949 or ISO9000 is a plus
- Certifications such as CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) or CQM (Certified Quality Manager) will be considered a plus
FORTUNE PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS OF NAPLES AND ORLANDO
For more information, visit us online at, www.fpcor.com For Additional Information about this specific role - Please contact Chris Shelton (407)-307-1500 Ext 125 Please send resume before you call. We apologize that we can only call those candidates whose background closely match our client's needs
Quality assurance manager, QC, QA, Quality, supplier quality technician, quality manager, quality supervisor, qa manager, quality director, director of quality, manager of quality, TQM, QMS, cqe, quality control, quality assurance engineer, quality engineering, black belt, six sigma, qc engineer, qa engineer, Auditor ISO, ISO 9001:2008, TS 16949, QS9000, iatf 16949, military standards, Mil spec, manufacturing engineer.
$75,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year