Location : Clearfield, UT
Duration : 6 Months(Right to Hire)
Role Description & Responsibilities:
- Candidate must have a proactive attitude toward learning/training and be capable of working in a dynamic team environment.
- Coordinates with Mission Assurance and Manufacturing Engineering on problem solving and root cause investigations.
- Candidate will support MRB (Material review board) processes and coordinate part disposition activities.
- Candidate must have a proactive attitude towards safety.
- A candidate must be focused on meeting customer requirements, and comply with company policies and procedures.
- Physical demands include standing or moving about the plant more than half the time.
- Experience of various inspections using laser tracker systems, coordinate measuring machines, standard measuring instruments, and a background in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T).
- Experience with machine controls, fabrication, automation and robotics.
- Experience in working in an aerospace production environment.