JOB Quality Inspector - Technical
Location: McKinney TX , 75071
Duration: 12 month(s)
• Must be capable of communicating quality and engineering criteria/issues to all levels of factory
• Must be able to read and perform inspections using the assembly instructions and engineering drawings.
This will require a good understanding of reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
• Must be able to perform configuration verification on all levels of assemblies/hardware.
• Must be proficient in the use of all configuration tools such as PDM and Microsoft Access
• Must know how to verify that all operations have been completely performed and accepted, including
• Must have experience with assembly requirements as defined in J-STD-001.
• Must be able to verify all entries in VM have been correctly completed and closed on all levels.
• Must be proficient in the understanding of torque and assembly methods/processes.
• Prior experience as an Inspector or CEA and be capable of obtaining a secret clearance.
• Pass an eye examination critical for quality inspection.
• Must be able to inspect/evaluate optics per drawing/WQ&s and determine accept/reject criteria.
Have experience using calibrated inspection measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, microscope, ruler.
• Six years of experience as a quality inspector or comparable experience.
• Experience with Drawing/Blueprint reading.
• Ability to understand and communicate with engineering teams, facilitators, and managers.
• Ability to inspect to the Solder IPC J-STD 001E, MIL Specs, F-Stds.
• Ability to recognize and enforce compliance to Raytheon policies and procedures.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Team player.
• Ability to perform quality inspections with minimal mentor oversight.
• Experience with hardware returned from the field (Mission Support).
• Must have experience with electro-mechanical assemblies.
• Must pass the solder training and certification testing.
Engineering & Aerospace