Job Title: Quality Inspector
Location: Westminster, California 92683
Duration: 12 Months
- Quality Inspector has a minimum four years quality mechanical inspection (dimensional and documentation) experience in aerospace manufacturing (machining) environment or highly regulated machining industry required.
- Quality Inspector has knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word and Excel minimum) and experience using an ERP/MRP system to process inspection results and inspection status.
- Must be able to communicate inspection issues or product conformance issues with Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering and Quality Assurance and process non-conforming products within an ERP system
- Quality Inspector has strong understanding of precision CNC machining support first piece, receiving inspection and in-process and final inspection.
- Expert understanding of ASME Y14.5 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Expert level understanding of complex detail and assembly drawings as well as industry and OEM specifications.
- Quality Inspector is Able to perform First Article Inspection per AS9102 (form 3 minimum) and complete detailed inspection plans (D.I.P.)
- Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends, and overtime as required.
- Must be able to read industry and customer specifications to determine conformity of products.
- Ability to program or load programs with PC-DMIS CAD ++ 2013 version or later or use a manual CMM is a plus.