We are seeking a Quality Assurance Intern to join our team located in Pueblo, Colorado. The individual will learn how to operate in a real mill setting and interact with plant personnel, as well as external suppliers and contractors to execute Quality Based Projects.
- Pursuing a degree in Engineering
- Sophomore year completed
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in manufacturing
- Statistics background
- Mechanical and/or Metallurgical Engineering is a plus
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Access, C++, and Visual basic.
- PC programming background
- Proven ability to organize and motivate teams for safe, high-quality results and maximum productivity
- Proven ability to professionally motivate and engage employees