The primary purpose of this position is to perform work which involves conventional engineering practice. Ensures Integer's internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded. Leads the execution and improvement of quality assurance and quality systems activities. Develops and manages quality systems that comply with national and global regulatory requirements.
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Provides oversight of Corrective Action and Preventative Action (CAPA) process and execution.
- Provides oversight of Document Control for the site.
- Reviews enterprise level processes and develops implementation plan and coordinates execution of plan.
- Leads and or assists in internal and external audits.
- Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data.
- Recognizes discrepancies in results and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum Experience: 0-3 years of experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Experience with Reliance quality system is a plus;Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment.
- Specialized Knowledge: Design transfer, metrology and validations. Computer skills as required by stated accountabilities. Basic word-processing and spreadsheet skills. Problem solving skills.