• The Quality Technician I is responsible for supporting the business with QA activities to ensure nonconforming products are not produced and shipped to customers.
• A critical function to provide inspection support as well as process improvements to sustain and improve product quality.
• Works with team to provide audits and inspections on product quality according to quality-assurance processes.
• Assist with conducting nonconforming materials investigation and report to authorized vendors as appropriate.
• Engages management and team members as required for assistance in addressing new or complex issues.
• Works with team to support new product quality plan implementations.
• Ability to understand technical requirements, delivering output following learned technical framework
• Support ISO 9001