Quantitative Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Quantitative Analyst for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate should possess experience with large dataset, strong work ethic, ability to adapt to changing priorities and be team and detail oriented. The Quantitative Analyst will be responsible for performing more complex analysis and is engaged in the development of modeling that maximizes profits and asset growth and minimizes credit and operating losses and other risk exposures.
- Provides analytical support on various product strategies to ensure company goals are met.
- Develop portfolio surveillance tableau tools for emerging risk analytics.
- Coordinates the production of performance reports for Senior mgt.
- Reviews and analyzes trends in current population distributions and recommends strategies.
- May participate in or develop more complex program models to extract data and use databases to provide statistical and financial modeling.
- Analyzes portfolio trends, concerning credit score cutoffs, loss trends, portfolio dynamics, and bureau scoring criteria.
- Will participate in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models.
- Duties primarily include the regular use of discretion and independent judgment.
- Programming experience such as SAS, SQL or Tableau and Master's Degree or large data experience preferred.
- 2-5 year experience
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to develop and present strategic proposals and obtain buy-in on
- Strong technical and analytical skills and comfort with statistics and portfolio theory
- Familiarity with commercial & consumer credit products, and capital markets
- Ability to efficiently mine, navigate and interpret large financial datasets
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to changing priorities and be team oriented
- Advanced Excel, SQL, Hadoop and Tableau expertise
- Comfort in programming languages (SQL, R, SAS, Python, etc.)
- Familiarity with credit portfolio modeling/monte carlo simulations
- Experience/ability to lead projects/initiatives with limited oversight
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.