The primary purpose of this job is to perform work which involves conventional engineering practice. Ensures Integer internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded. Conducts research or development projects associated with the design and the development of new products or models. Investigates and resolved technical problems involving product performance. Coordinates development and design problems with research engineering, tooling, and manufacturing. Follows up on the building of design and life test models, analyzing the test results. Follows through on laboratory and field tests and develops new ideas based on results.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to GB Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
3. Performs work which involves conventional types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment.
4. Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data.
5. Recognizes discrepancies in results and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
6. Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials.
7. Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
8. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in related field.
Minimum Experience: 0-2 years experience.
Specialized Knowledge: Computer skills as required by stated accountabilities. Basic word-processing and spreadsheet skills. Problem solving skills.
Special Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment.