Title: R & D Consultant - PART TIME
Location: Onsite in Louisville, CO
Position Type: Part Time, 6 Month Contract
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Nutrition or related scientific field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in voluntary certifications, such as Non-GMO Project Verified, with a Client food manufacturer
- Knowledge of GMOs and Non-GMO Certifications
- Comfortable with certification databases, computer software and systems
- Ability to handle complexity, multiple projects and requests, and short timelines
- Strong drive for results and ability to bring projects to completion
- Good judgment, decisiveness, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, accurate and excellent record keeping skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and problem solving
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Oversee the enrollment and verification of ongoing Non-GMO Project verifications.
- Coordinate with Regulatory, R&I and Project Managers to ensure timelines are met, and products hit key NGP related milestones.
- Lead and bring to completion the Non-GMO annual review process for 2019.
- Support R&I Product Developers as they enter ingredient and formulation information into FoodChain ID.
- Manage relationship between *** and Technical Administrators (TAs), participating on calls with Technical Administrators and raising any outstanding questions to TAs.
- Troubleshoot non-GMO inquiries and info requests from internal and external partners.
- Serve as subject matter expert for questions regarding the organizational structure of NGP related roles and responsibilities within the corporation.
- Ensure all relevant functions are providing timely information toward verification of products and enrollment of facilities.
- Regularly update manager for developments, risks and opportunities and to align on business priorities for the role