R&D Machine Learning Engineer
The Intersect Group is seeking an R&D Machine Learning Engineer for our client in Irving, Texas. The R&D Machine Learning Engineer will shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms
- The R&D Machine Learning Engineer will have 6+ years of experience as a senior developer or technical architect for high-tech products or services
- 2+ years of hands-on experience delivering products or solutions that utilized Machine learning, Natural Language processing or other forms of AI solutions (Computer Vision/ Mathematical Optimization)
- PhD in Computer Science with a strong track record of publications in the domains of Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Robotics, Reinforcement Learning, or NLP
- You are very fluent in one or more ML tools like Tensorflow, Pytorch, Caffe, and/or Theano and have solved several real-life problems using these
- You have deep proficiency in at least one OO statically typed language (C, C++, Go) and Python
- Expertise in a variety of Deep Learning architectures and models including Residual Networks, RNN/CNN, Transformer, and/or Transfer Learning in a production environment
- Mathematical understanding of a variety of statistical learning algorithms (Reinforcement Learning, Supervised/Unsupervised, Graphical Models)
IND5 Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73643 when responding to this ad.