Our client designs and manufactures wireless data loggers systems for temperature profiling and process validation. These high performance data loggers have been supplied to manufacturing industries including, but not limited to: pharmaceutical, food, metals, composites, brick and tile, ceramics, and electronics. They have the ability to measure temperature, pressure, humidity, moisture content, shrinkage, air flow, deformation, force/weight, and rotation.
Design and development of complete measurement systems:
- Electronics: digital, analog, radio RF 433MHz in FM and 2.4GHz (IEEE 802.15.4)
- Electronics with extended temperature range from -90C to 150C and low consumption
- Programming: assembler and C language
- UART communication protocol; proprietary communication protocol
- Electronic board: routing of high-density multilayer boards, 50ohm radio boards, compliance with standards, maintain production files
- Mechanics: 3D CAD mechanical design and drawing
- Mechanical design with glass to metal seals with or without special impedance (CAD connection RF)
- Temperature measurement, pressure, humidity, anemometry, weight, shrinkage
- Modeling, carrying out tests in severe environment
Design and development of complete peripherals, wired and radio communication interfaces:
- Electronics: digital, analog, RF radio
- Electronic boards: routing of high-density multilayer boards, 50ohm radio boards, compliance with standards, maintain production files
- Programming: assembler and C language on microcontroller
- RSxxx communication protocol, USB, Ethernet, radio; proprietary communication protocol
- Mechanics: 3D CAD mechanical design and drawing on SolidWorks
Project management: Realization of the study file and output data (electronic diagrams, BOM, implementation, manufacturing ...).
Electronics design skills:
- Digital and analog circuit design
- Processor programming, please specify which processors
- Electronic board routing software, electronic design software, please specify which software
- Electromagnetic compatibility
Firmware Programming skills:
- Assembly, C / C++ language, other, please specify
Application Programming skills:
- C / C++ / C# language, other, please specify
Sensors, communication protocols:
- Pt100 sensors
- Piezo resistive pressure sensor
- UART communication, Ethernet, RS485
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.