R S Engineer – Remote Opportunity
A thriving cutting-edge organization is seeking a Cisco R S Engineer Level 2 for a remote opportunity!
In this role, you will work in a fast-paced virtual environment with clients and peers throughout North America. You will be responsible for providing day 2 support, troubleshooting network related incidents for customers in the financial, healthcare, retail, and insurance industries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for incident resolution across large customer base
• Responsible for following change management process and implementing changes accordingly
• Responsible for managing individual change and incident queue
• Responsible for updating ticketing system with detail oriented notes
• Responsible for troubleshooting escalations from our service desk in a fast-paced environment
• Collaborate with internal Operations teams to deliver a customer focused managed service
• Collaborate with internal development and product teams to continuously evolve the company’s platform
• Develop procedural documentation for change implementation
• Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior engineers
• Participate in a rotating on-call schedule