The #1 Site for IT and Engineering Jobs - search all IT and Engineering  jobs.

RF Tech IV

Job Description

KCI is one of the largest Telecommunication Vendors in DMV and has a large present across the East Coast. They provide full turnkey solutions for both wireless and wireline sectors. Their wireless sectors are split up into a few groups, but ultimately support the major carriers (TMO, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Dish Network, and Crown Castle).

This RF Tech IIII (Lead) will be supporting wireless small cell deployments within the DMV for the major carriers. They will be working in teams of 2 and each Tech IIII will have their own personal helper. They will be responsible for the mounting/testing of all RRH (Remote Radios Heads) and Antennas (Not implementation will be necessary at this time). They will be mounting the systems, perform alignment, and testing utilizing OTDR, Power Meters, and Spectrum Analyzers. They will also be in charge of helping with close out packages and communicating with Project Managers to finalize efforts. This mounting and troubleshooting will be about 80% of the duties, the other 20% will be performing client interactions as well as some sites surveys.

Our client is looking to interview qualified candidates and have them start relatively quickly. Thins is the initial build out of their Richmond, VA team, and the company provides excellent benefits and stock options upon conversion fulltime. This position comes with a company vehicle, and weekly vehicle bonus as well.



The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.

Job Requirements

 

Job Snapshot

Location US-VA-Richmond
Employment Type Full-Time
Pay Type Year
Pay Rate $23,220.00 - $24,220.00 /Year
Store Type IT & Technical
Apply

Company Overview

TEKsystems, Inc

We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Learn More

Contact Information

US-VA-Richmond
Kyle Jones
8049686087
Snapshot
TEKsystems, Inc
Company:
US-VA-Richmond
Location:
Full-Time
Employment Type:
Year
Pay Type:
$23,220.00 - $24,220.00 /Year
Pay Rate:
IT & Technical
Store Type:

Job Description

KCI is one of the largest Telecommunication Vendors in DMV and has a large present across the East Coast. They provide full turnkey solutions for both wireless and wireline sectors. Their wireless sectors are split up into a few groups, but ultimately support the major carriers (TMO, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Dish Network, and Crown Castle).

This RF Tech IIII (Lead) will be supporting wireless small cell deployments within the DMV for the major carriers. They will be working in teams of 2 and each Tech IIII will have their own personal helper. They will be responsible for the mounting/testing of all RRH (Remote Radios Heads) and Antennas (Not implementation will be necessary at this time). They will be mounting the systems, perform alignment, and testing utilizing OTDR, Power Meters, and Spectrum Analyzers. They will also be in charge of helping with close out packages and communicating with Project Managers to finalize efforts. This mounting and troubleshooting will be about 80% of the duties, the other 20% will be performing client interactions as well as some sites surveys.

Our client is looking to interview qualified candidates and have them start relatively quickly. Thins is the initial build out of their Richmond, VA team, and the company provides excellent benefits and stock options upon conversion fulltime. This position comes with a company vehicle, and weekly vehicle bonus as well.



The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.

Job Requirements

 
Sologig Advice

For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn More

By applying to a job using sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the workinretail.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with theTerms & Conditionsand both meet and comply with their provisions.
RF Tech IV Apply now