This individual will join a product development team focusing in power systems. This individual's responsibilities will be focused in RF testing and troubleshooting. They will not be doing any design work (schematic or board layout) - though they will need to be able to read schematics to accomplish troubleshooting tasks.
- RF testing and troubleshooting will be the primary tasks.
- Utilizing test tools such as Spectrum Analyzer and Vector Network Analyzer (VNA).
- Work closely with RF Engineer on the team to resolve RF issues as they relate to LTE capability/performance.
- General electronics testing with power supplies, DMM's, and reading schematics.
- May occasionally perform soldering on prototype/test boards; predominantly Surface Mount (SMT) down to 0402 component size.
- Experience taking measurements with RF Test equipment: Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer (or VNA).
- Electronic troubleshooting and reading schematics.
- 3+ years of relevant experience (open to a range of experience but must have a firm basis in the field).
- BSEE or MSEE preferred - Associates in Electronics or similar is also acceptable.
- Keysight tool knowledge (Vector Network Analyzer [VNA])
- Soldering - SMT 0402
- Automated scripting knowledge (any language)
- LTE testing knowledge (from an FCC Test site) would be excellent experience to have
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Excellent project management, communication and teamwork skills through ambiguity and technical problem solving skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.