RIS Service Desk Analyst
The Intersect Group is seeking an RIS Service Desk Analyst for our client in Irving, Texas. The RIS Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for managing certain aspects of the Retail Information System Help Desk, providing technical leadership, overall business functional design, implementation and support.
- Collect, evaluate and synthesize information for system design and/or system modifications requiring extensive interaction with corporate and field users, vendors, distributors and strategic partners.
- Analyze support desk effectiveness for areas of improvement, develop, and implement improvement plans
- Develop business and system solutions to improve existing processes and procedures
- Coordinate activities among multiple partners and departments in support of the RIS Stores Help Desk
- Work with corporate/field users, strategic partners, and vendors to develop business processes and procedures for current and future support areas
- Assist with design and training of a user's guide, troubleshooting documentation, training materials, etc.
- Manage support desk contractor accounts and system access
- Design, review and coordinate system and integration testing plans
- Review of RIS incidents; created previous day, aging, and for trend analysis
- Owner/contributor of RIS Support documentation (Knowledge Management)
- Escalation management
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- ITIL foundation certified
- Experience with various ITSM platforms including ServiceNow
- Expertise in ITSM platform report building
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- PMP certified a plus
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74608 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.