Required Work experience requirements:
• The ideal candidate should have between 1 and 3 years of Blue Prism experience and have 3-5 years of overall development/automation experience.
• Data extraction software experience a plus (ABBYY Flexi capture preferred)
• Business Process Automation software experience a plus (preferred K2)
• Agile methodology within the large company is very desirable including the end to end project delivery
• Skilled in automating business processes using Blue Prism RPA technologies.
• Resourceful with strong and demonstrable problem solving/analytic skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize assignments
• Able to work independently to resolve discrepancies, defects, incidents or problems with an understanding of the business and system impacts.
• Able to identify and exercise appropriate escalation communications.
• Exceptionally well organized, with excellent follow-through skills
• Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
• Ability to meet deadlines while achieving high levels of accuracy
• Ability to gather and compile information and prepare reports
• Computer literacy spreadsheets, word processing and database software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, SQL etc.)
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with management and other levels within the organization
• Must be customer driven, have the ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing high quality service to the customer
• Good understanding of Project Management and ITIL processes.