Job Title: Radio Frequency / Microwave Design Engineer
Location: El Segundo , CA 90245
Duration: 12 Months
- Design and development projects for state-of-the art MMIC/RFIC electronics for communication systems and space-based applications.
- Design responsibilities for high power, high efficiency MMIC power amplifiers.
- Activities and duties will include RF circuit design, requirements and interface definition, modeling and analysis, hands-on testing, performance and design verification.
- Solve anomalies that occur during integration and test, as well as support external sub-contractors in development of articles to be delivered the Satellite Development Center.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Demonstrated technical experience in the field of RF electronics and MMIC/RFIC circuit design.
- Additional experience in the design of RF systems or subsystems and the ability decompose RF system requirements MMIC and RFIC requirements is desired.
- Experience with RF/MMIC circuit design in SiGe RFIC components.
- Experience in ECAD tools; including Microwave Office or ADS, Ansys HFSS, Sonnet, and Axiem, etc.
- Experience in non-linear FET modeling and load-pull measurements.
- Experience Microwave/millimeter-wave and Printed Circuit Board design (PCB) and Microwave packaging.