Our client is looking for a Radiology Engineer to add to their team. This position will maintain, coordinate, and repair specific modalities of Radiology equipment and other electronic devices as required.
- Associate Degree in Applied Science of Technology or equivalent two-year vocational or military education
- Must have experience working on Cath Lab, Xray, and Angiography Equipment. This position will involve complex troubleshooting
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clean Department of Motor Vehicle report required.
* Additional skills required:
- Knowledge of digital and analog circuitry.
- Multi Vendor experience with X-Ray, Cath lab, and/or Angio Equipment
- Ability to utilize and interpret technical service manuals and/or documentation.
- Ability to schedule and perform PM and repair functions after hours and weekends as required by patient workloads.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.