Radiology Service Engineer II
- 6 month CTH in Charlotte, NC
Can perform all functions related to the inspection, repair and maintenance of clinical equipment and associated systems and serves as a lead technician and technical advisor to the department Director.
- Education and formal training: Associate Degree in Applied Science of Technology, equivalent two-year vocational or military education or AAMI CRES
- Work experience: eight years minimum experience in field directly related to the service of imaging equipment. Experience in Cath Lab, R&F, Angio, Mammo, CR/DR,PACS, Nuke Med, CT and MRI.
- Must have satisfactorily completed OEM or equivalent training in a CEMP management approved specialty modality. Those modalities may consist of but are not limited to DAS/ Networking, ultrasound, dialysis, respiratory, laboratory and others as deemed applicable.
- Must spend a minimum of 50% of their work time in functions applicable to the service of their specialty modality.
- AAMI certified or equivalent preferred.
- Must actively participate in a professional organization such as NCBA, AAMI or industry equivalent.
- Must be enrolled in at least 40 hours, annually, of management approved relevant continuing education.
- Must be able to orient and train entry level technicians and support experienced Radiology Engineers.
- Provide workflow supervision in the absence of management. sional organization such as NCBA, AAMI or industry equivalent.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to successfully apply customer satisfaction standards. Effective oral and written communication skills. High level of technical expertise on clinical equipment systems. Ability to analytically troubleshoot electronic, electrical and mechanical equipment issues using a variety of testing equipment and protocols. Ability to utilize and interpret technical service manuals and/or documentation. Ability to interact with individuals of all cultures and levels of authority.
- Physical requirements: M-Medium Work - Lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise moving objects, including the human body, weighing 21 to 50 pounds occasionally, and/or 11 to 20 pounds frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds constantly. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light Work.
- Ability to work and succeed under critical situations regarding patient care equipment and in an environment where electric shock hazards exist.
Medasource is a leading Healthcare Technology solutions firm that enables clients to deliver on high-profile engagements by leveraging a proven network of expert consultants. We offer flexible human capital solutions and customized engagement models for projects of any shape and size. Our consultants support popular technologies for organizations including health systems, academic medical centers, and payers, as well as pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and device companies. Medasource offers more than 17 years of experience helping clients across the United States leverage new technology to improve care. We have over 175 clients in the healthcare industry, 5,000 consultants in the field, and delivery offices in 26 major US cities. We are a full service consulting firm that provides consultants with the following expertise: Cerner, Epic, MEDITECH, Allscripts, eClinicalWorks, Athena, PeopleSoft, Lawson, SAP, Workday, Kronos, Premier, Population Health Management/Analytics, Legacy Application Support, Project Management, Business Analysis, Application Integration Analyst, Clinical Education, Top Flight University Talent, Revenue Cycle, HIM, Pharma, Life Sciences, BioInformatics, Clinical Engineering.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.