The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Radiology Technician for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
1. Clinical duties are performed in accordance with the “Clinical Functions by Position” State document and according to onsite Provider direction and supervision.
2. Perform accurate x-rays as ordered by the Provider while practicing radiation safety precautions to include ALARA.
3. Prepare and transmit images to the Radiologist for over-read, and report over-read results to providers.
4. Retrieve and archive Radiographic Reports.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
2. Must meet all other applicable requirements by law, including but not limited to all state requirements and, therefore, must be licensed and accredited by ARRT, and State, if applicable.
3. 2 years clinical experience in related field preferred.
4. Knowledge of PACS, Computed/Digital Radiography, documentation in an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System and basic computer programs.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.