The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Radiology Technician for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in Brentwood, Pennsylvania.
Clinical duties are performed in accordance with the “Clinical Functions by Position” State document and according to onsite Provider direction and supervision.
• Perform accurate x-rays as ordered by the Provider while practicing radiation safety precautions to include ALARA.
• Prepare and transmit images to the Radiologist for over-read, and report over-read results to providers.
• Retrieve and archive Radiographic Reports.
• Create/Burn CD’s in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
• At the direction of the Provider, completes orders per clinical functions by position. (State applicable)
• Perform detailed and accurate data collection during clinical intake of patients to include taking and recording vital signs and patient history.
• Assist patients as needed with walking, transfer, specimen collection, exam prep, etc.
• Complete occupational health testing including such services as urine drug screens, breath alcohol testing, hair testing and physicals.
• Apply the use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems.
• Ensure the well-being of patients and for providing a positive, supportive environment for patients and other staff.
• Complete patient referrals daily.
• Proper, concise and complete EMR documentation and paper based documentation for all assessments and procedures.
• Comply with and follow policies and procedures as outlined by MedExpress.
• Maintains HIPAA at all times.
• Other duties as assigned such as new models of care and new types of procedures, etc.
Must have qualifications/experience:
• Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
• Must meet all other applicable requirements by law, including but not limited to all state requirements and, therefore, must be licensed and accredited by ARRT, and State, if applicable.
• 2 years clinical experience in related field preferred.
• Knowledge of PACS, Computed/Digital Radiography, documentation in an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System and basic computer programs.
• Ability to accurately perform required x-rays as ordered by the Medical Provider/s.
• Knowledge of quality assurance processes, radiation safety measures, common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
• Knowledge of applicable radiology state rules and regulations.
• Ability to perform venipuncture and lab specimen collections experience preferred but not required.
• Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations including OSHA and HIPAA requirements.
• Knowledge of computerized information systems (EMR) used in clinical management settings.
• Required to maintain CEU/ CME’s as applicable for licensure.
• Strong commitment to customer service and excellence in healthcare.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.