React Native Developer
The Intersect Group is seeking a React Native Developer for our client in Irving, Texas. The React Native Developer will have experience building hybrid applications using React Native for multiple platforms like iOS and Android.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Proven working experience in software development using React Native
- Experience with Native mobile development using iOS/Android
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Flux or Redux), data structure libraries (Immutable) and core principles
- Experience with building and maintaining applications for both iOS/Android platforms
- Experience with React Native libraries and third-party libraries like React-Native-Navigation and Axios
- Knowledge of current industry coding standards, tools, and best practices
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and OAuth
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Nice to have - Knowledge of AWS
- Nice to have - Published apps on App stores
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74701 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.