ReactJS Full Stack Developer
The Intersect Group is seeking a ReactJS Developer for our client in Irving, Texas. The ReactJS Developer will develop and implement highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Meet with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
- Review application requirements and interface designs
- Identify web-based user interactions
- Troubleshoot interface software and debugging application codes
- Develop and implement front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Experience building responsive web experiences using modern frameworks and techniques (e.g. React.JS, Ember.JS, Angular, etc.) and knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Documented experience writing clean, modular, well-documented and well-tested JS
- Experience with responsive and cross-browser development and testing
- Experience with integrating with SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience developing UI for Mobile web apps
- Strong proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Knowledge of asynchronous data pipelines using messaging frameworks such as Kafka
- Working knowledge of modern cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS
- The ReactJS Developer must have excellent communication and collaboration skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74169 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.