Conducts full desk recruiting filling technology and business professional job categories (marketing, admin, clerical, Human Resources). You will receive one on one training by some of the best recruiters in the industry as well as industry and category training. You will learn strategies to build a large network utilizing the latest recruitment, research and social media tools. Responsible for tracking down and building relationships with top talent.
The successful candidate will utilize research methods including, but not limited to, networking, phone outreach, professional associations, referral programs, social media and online search tools to source and recruit a diverse pool of active and passive candidates. The Recruiter Associate will screen appropriate candidates for interviews and will assist in the tracking of candidates within our applicant tracking system. S/he will proactively work with Recruiters to offer insights, interpretations, and direction based upon knowledge gained through research and screening efforts. Learn from the best and begin an exciting career in staffing and recruiting today!
The ideal candidate will have
- Recent college grads with one to two years of professional work experience.
- If you have the intellectual curiosity, and the work ethic we will train you on the rest.
- Any experience in a research associate, analyst, or market research position, Entry level candidates with no experience but the right aptitude will be considered
- Candidate with inside outside sales experience strongly considered
- The successful candidate will be proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- S/he will have a team orientation and will be a valuable addition to a collegiate, collaborative environment.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with excellent planning, follow-up and organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team required.
- Strong PC skills required.
- Savvy social networking skills with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter are a big plus.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- BA degree with concentration in Business Management preferred.