Morris Plains, NJ
- Partners with recruiters, hiring managers and candidates to coordinate complex interview schedules involving multiple interviewers.
- Sends interview confirmations to candidates and interview team.
- Manages day of interview logistics, reserves conference rooms and triages any unexpected scheduling conflicts.
- Provides support for recruitment projects by creating and implementing recruitment processes.
- Assists the recruitment team by providing sourcing, reviewing, screening, interviewing candidates, and additional recruiting assistance on an ongoing/needed basis.
- Assists with creation of job folders and organization of resumes, interview assessments and reference checks into appropriate folders.
- Kick off background checks, and act as a liaison between the client and background check vendor for smooth completion.
- Initiate onboarding task
- Collaborates with the HR team on special projects.
- High School required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years' experience supporting a recruitment or HR department.
- Previous HR experience in a support role, primarily in Talent Acquisition.
- Previous experience in scheduling high volume and complex interviews.
- Experience in applicant tracking systems preferred.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management.
- Excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be able to use own initiative and work independently as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.