Join one of the top Accredited Compounding Pharmacy companies in Jacksonville, FL as a Registered Pharmacy Technician. Our client offers fast, quality service in workers compensation, auto injury, and personal injury claims. This is a fully on-site position.
As a Registered Pharmacy Technician, you will help licensed pharmacists provide medication and other health care products to patients. Technicians usually perform routine tasks to help prepare prescribed medication for patients. Technicians refer any questions regarding prescriptions, drug information, or health matters to a pharmacist.
Hours: 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday 9:30-6 or 10-6:30
Contract Period: This is a 13 week contact to hire position
Pay: $17-19 per hour, depending on experience
Location: Jacksonville, FL 32224
The ideal candidate:
- Prepares prescriptions for dispensing by the pharmacist by retrieving, counting, pouring, weighing, and at times mixing medication
- Makes requisitions for drugs and supplies with professional guidance from the pharmacists
- Orders, receives, and maintains inventory of drugs and chemicals, and ensures their security Verifies that information on the prescription is complete and accurate
- Enters data in computer system, recording all the prescriptions, purchase orders, requisitions, and disbursements
- Prepares insurance claim forms
- Performs general clerical duties, such as answering phones, operating POS system, etc.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Reads patient charts and prepares the appropriate medication
- Delivers medication to patients, after pharmacists has checked it
- Must have a positive and supportive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain a strong work ethic.
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative; have technical ability, analytical ability, and decisive judgment
- Must have proven track record for solving problems
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective oral and written communication including ability to communicate with individuals in different roles including employees, customers, prescribers/office staff, and vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to present a professional image, including communication skills and appropriate demeanor with patients, team members, prescribers/office staff, and vendors.
This position offers:
- Top-notch benefits including multiple medical plan options, dental, vision, and 401k eligible
- An excellent pay structure and highly competitive wages. The opportunity to get a monthly bonus after conversion as a full-time employee
- The opportunity to convert from contract to permanent after 13 weeks
- A positive company culture and room to grow!
- High School degree or GED is REQUIRED
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- 1-3 years prior experience in Worker's Compensation claims is preferred
- Pharmacy Technician certification REQUIRED
- Background check and drug test required
If you are the ideal candidate for Registered Pharmacy Technician, apply today!
Since we opened our doors in 1994, CSI has become one of the most trusted staffing companies in the industry. Our clients and candidates have rated CSI among the “Best of Staffing” year after year.
In 2010, we became a part of Recruit Global Staffing, now RGF Staffing, active in Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania. RGF Staffing, a part of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd, ranks as one of the largest staffing companies in the world with sister companies like Indeed and Glassdoor. Today, we remain one of the fastest-growing recruiting firms in the nation.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close, distance, and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus as well as work on a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must be able to communicate verbally with doctors, customers, vendors and employees on the phone or in person. Employees will be required to travel for sales calls.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Client management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.