Title: Release Engineer DevOps
Location: Remote/Nashville, TN
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: (Based on work experience)
I am currently representing a Telehealth corporation that is rapidly growing! I’m in urgent need of a Release Engineer to lead the team into moving from manual testing to automation testing. After automation, DevOps would be the next stage. The team is developing in AWS.
- 5+ years' experience working as a build engineer
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Excellent practical knowledge of Development and Operations practice including configuration management all the way through production (iOS, Android, Web).
- Knowledge and willingness to learn CI/CD configuration and automation tools, such as Jenkins, TFS, Puppet, Ansible, AWS DevOps, Chef, Octopus, SonarQube etc.
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies.
- Experience with Git and Git workflows.
- Experience and knowledge of working in an Agile/Scrum.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate effectively in teams.
- Great communication skills - facilitation, negotiation.
- A hunger to think abstractly, look beyond the obvious and reach far into the unknown. Strong desire to research and create automation tools for repetitive, tedious tasks.
- Have a thorough understanding of security principals and concerns.
- Experience with AWS RDS