Job Description: Reliability Engineer I
Location: Oceanside, CA
Position Type: 12+ Months
- Apply a solid understanding of theories/practices in Risk Management and/or Reliability Engineering toward the development of new or enhanced Reliability program.
- Collaborate with cross-functional resources such as Manufacturing, MSAT, and Quality in Risk Management and Reliability process activities.
- Support Reliability team in the investigation of Safety and Reliability issues.
- Good understanding of; PdM Technologies including Vibration, IR Thermography, Oil Analysis, Ultrasonic, and Motor Circuit Analysis.
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with typical failure analysis deliverables (Hazards Analysis, FMEAs, FTAs, etc.).
- Understanding and experience in performing root-cause analysis in investigations.
- Familiarity with application and understanding of appropriate statistical techniques in analysis and design.
- Help Evaluate current preventive maintenance (PM) program and transition to more effective, robust PM program
- Help develop appropriate short-term and longer-term maintenance plans and SOPs based on client’s performance requirements, standards and Asset Criticality Evaluation (ACE)
- Help document all procedures and catalog equipment and PM routines into client’s CMMS system.
- Able to work independently or with a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment.
- B.S.in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical, or related field and 2 plus years related experience in a cGMP environment.
- Expertise in SAP-PM systems and Microsoft office
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- CMRP Certificate is desired.