This individual will support the Enterprise ITSM project through operational, maintenance, and sustainment activities associated with Enterprise ITSM and its portfolio of applications (Remedy ITSM, Digital Workplace, Remedy Single-Sign-On, BMC Discovery).
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Cyber Security, Business, Engineering, Management or a related field. An
- Associate's Degree with 5 years of experience may be substituted for the BA/BS or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Security+ certification (or other IAT level II cert)
- Strong working knowledge of the BMC product set ( Remedy ITSM, Digital Workplace, Remedy Single-Sign-On, BMC Discovery) as well as CMDB and Discovery configuration and management.
- Excellent communication skills in working with technical and non-technical staff and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships among all levels of an organization and with customers.
- Experience working in the BMC Product Set
- Ability to perform configurations and support patching and installs.
- Strong organizational and time/task management skills.
- A polished, professional demeanor with good interpersonal skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain foundation data, and perform bulk data loads.
- Participate in ticket triage and issue mitigation.
- Experience with system performance monitoring for preventative maintenance.
- Strong experience in CMDB and Discovery configuration and management.
- Versed in requirements gathering and working directly with functional customers to define solutions.